Stings Preventive Treatment
- Do not apply any cosmetic or perfume.
- Wear white color cap and clothes with long sleeves (wasp dislikes white color), and trousers.
- Keep sweets that may attract bees in good condition.
- Keep quiet and calm when approaching to a honeycomb, leave there as soon as possible.
- Use tweezers or needle to extract the sting, do not suppress the sting with fingers.
- Apply ammonia (urine or soda water) to the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes to reduce the venom of bee or wasp, as the venom is of a little acidity.
- Apply ice to the affected part to reduce swelling pain, and send to hospital.