Fever First Aid Treatment
Fever is a warning rather than a disease, thus it is necessary to recognize the cause of fever instead of cooling the fever in a hurry, which may affect the diagnoses of doctor.
- See a doctor as soon as possible and take febrifuges as instructed by the doctor.
- Drink water (2000-3000cc) and electrolyte (energy drink).
- Remove clothes adequately to improve cooling of body heat.
- Scrub with warm water or take a warm water shower to reduce the body temperature.
- Take food with higher contents of proteins to enhance the cooling of heat and absorption of sweat.
- Relax adequately and avoid staying up all night to prevent illness being affected by consumption of physical strength.
- Do not drink stimulating beverage such as coffee, tea and cola.