Head Trauma Treatment
First Aid Treatment
- Keep airway free.
- Stop the bleeding (if with) of trauma and take adequate actions.
- Watch the consciousness of the victim.
- Take care to move the victim to prevent any hurt again to the victims of fracture of acanthi or other limbs.
- Send the victim to the hospital as soon as possible.
- Be very careful to observe head trauma as it may cause supervenient encephalic pathological change.
- In any following case, send the victim to hospital for emergency treatment as soon as possible：
- Victim losing her/his consciousness and speech;
- Arm and leg in one side becoming weak or disable;
- Spasm in arm, leg or mouth corner;
- Respiration trouble;
- Severe headache;
- Continuous vomiting
- For other cases, go to nerve department for checks in two months to ensure the normalness of the brain.